Marijuana grow journals from around the world.

TehBosh On
Update June 02, 2010.

I transplanted my rooted clones into some roots organic soil. Except for one plant which I used Gold's organic soil with 25% earthworm castings. Earthworm castings are the shit and you can't really burn your plant with too much of this stuff. It's like dolomite lime and it's Ph of 7, you can add a shit ton and still be ok.

Anyways here are some pics. I got my flowering room cleaned up and ready to go. I get paid here in a week and a half and I'm gonna get a new bulb. Either a Hortilux eye with blue spectrum or Philips Retro White halide conversion bulb which has enhanced spectrums all around, and it is cheaper.





The mother looks burnt because it is. The Mushroom compost she is in is super rich and is not to be used as a sole medium, only a soil amendment. So I'm debating whether to flower her, leaver her outside to flower, or just keep her around for more clones. I dunno. All questions comments whatever are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment