Marijuana grow journals from around the world.

TehBosh On
Update June 7, 2010.

Ok so I found that my big mother plant has a small infection of spider mites. I'm glad I caught it early, because I know I will be able to contain it. Unfortunately, my mother is obviously where I got my clones from, so most have a small infection as well. Again, I am confident I can contain them because I found them very early. I use Fox Farm's Don't Bug Me! and it works for me. I sprayed all my plants with it and took off leaves that showed signs of damage (aka white spots). And while I was at it, I moved my momma outside for the season, because I don't want my clones in my flowering room to be more infected than they already are. But they look great and will be just fine. I also put my rockwool clones in soil. Here are some pics.

OH! and i sent my clones into flowering. I am using a 14/10 schedule giving them 2 more hours of light to really pack on the buddage. I don't believe it will take that much longer, besides I am going to switch the light to 12/12 eventually.






Thanks for checkin it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment